Canvas - two enhancements I'd really like

I've started using Canvas for one of my clients, and so far so good. I'm using Hue template.

I appreciate new features are being added frequently, but two things I'd really like to see are:

1. Undo facility
I recently lost some content due to deleting a section in error.

2. An full width element where you have text 2/3 and image 1/3 (or 3/4 and 1/4).
For example an article about a person where you want a portrait photo on the right.
Currently in Hue template these are the only options.  See pic below.

http://s27.postimg.org/89ex80neb/Capture.jpg

CarolinaE, 1 year ago

Hello there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today!

I definitely hear where you're coming from - we're releasing more and more customization features within the email builder, an undo feature and more flexibility with image and text placement would be great! The number of times an undo button has saved me - well, let's just say a lot ;)

I've added votes on your behalf for both an undo feature and more flexibility when adding an image and text - thank you so much for bringing this up today! If we add these in the future we'll be sure to let you know.

Sorry about these current limitations! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions - we are happy to help.

Join 150,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098