Do you need help designing and developing email templates?

Hi, I'm Mike Jones. I run a marketing agency in Arizona called Resound Creative. We currently have availability to help a few businesses with their overall email strategy, which includes designing and developing responsive Campaign Monitor templates. We have over 10 years of experience crafting compelling email campaigns that drive brand awareness and growth. Services could include a brand audit, overall email strategy, ongoing content writing, campaign management, analytics reporting, and landing page design and development.

If you'd like to discuss your email marketing as well as see examples of our work, please contact us at And our website is

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 1 year ago

Thanks for posting, Mike! We'll certainly keep you in mind, as well :)

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:, 11 months ago

We have a template that we need making response.....err now :)

Anyone around for an immediate job, we are based in London.  Please email me on either of the below addresses asap

I can provide zip of the current "ordinary" template for review.  The current time GMT is midday.  We need this done in the next 2 hours.....

Yeh I know....!!

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free