Question about the Design Tester Tool

Long time Campaign Monitor user, but I have to admit that I have not yet used the Design Tester!

My question: how does it work when I make edits to an e-mail? 

For example, if I pay and run the Design/Spam tester on my email, do I have to pay again to retest after making changes to my copy, or when I am troubleshooting a design error in particular e-mail client?  Can I continue testing my email until I get all of my problems fixed?

-- jason

Diana Diana, 8 years ago

Hi Jason,

It's $5 per test. If you make edits and test again that would count as another test. It generally doesn't take more than a couple of tests to get things working correctly though.

D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
tempo tempo, 8 years ago

It would sure be nice if there were a way to redesign and test an e-mail a few times without paying again.  Maybe within a given time limit, or by allowing up to 3 or 4 tests of the same campaign or something... at least two tests so that you can verify that you have fixed the problems it said you had originally.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free