How do I embed code in a gallery template

Hi,

Newbie here. I have created an email using the Fresh template from the gallery. I want to embed a code for a countdown timer but I can't see where/how I can do this? There is no option for viewing the code or editing it.

Is this possible and how?

Thanks

paulw paulw, 1 year ago

Hey Nicole,

Thanks for posting in the forums! With the email builder, there isn't an option for embedding your own custom HTML code I'm afraid. The email builder has been setup to be as simple to use as possible, so some more complex tools aren't available. I'm really sorry about that, I have added a vote on your behalf for this to be changed.

Right now, a better option for you may be our custom template editor. This option allows you to create a email from scratch, but then use one of our editors to add content for each campaign, this editor does have more flexibility and could work for you. There is some help on setting up a custom template here: https://www.campaignmonitor.com/create/editable-content/ .

Sorry again for the limitation! Please do let me know if you have any other questions.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098