HTML DOWNLOAD

where can I download HTML of created template?

davidaf davidaf, 1 year ago

Hi there! It's not currently possible to export the HTML of a template created in your account at this time. Is there a specific reason why you wanted the HTML? Is there a specific modification you wanted to make that the editor didn't allow?

One thing you can do is create an email on our public builder and when you save it, you'll see an option to download the html files underneath the sign up form.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks
dejsandi, 1 year ago

Thank you!

davidaf :

Is there a specific modification you wanted to make that the editor didn't allow?

yes. for example I need to add an instagram badge.

davidaf :

One thing you can do is create an email on our public builder and when you save it, you'll see an option to download the html files underneath the sign up form.

yes, I know. unfortunately this option isn't there anymore. there is nothing underneath the sign up form. maybe this option was moved somewhere else. I can't find it anywhere...

alaneoutlaw, 11 months ago

I'd love a download option for versioning/archiving purposes. Sometimes we find we need to go back to or reference something that was in a previous version, and it'd be nice to not to have to redo it entirely.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098