gallery layouts and rss to email

Hi folks,

I'm about to set a client up with RSS to email and I'm loving the new gallery functionality. How can I go about using that with RSS to email? Is this possible, or would I have to set up a pre-formatted template as previously? If I have to set up a pre-formatted template, how could I go about setting up the styling in the gallery designer and make it available for RSS to email?

Fionnuala Fionnuala, 1 year ago

Hey Robert!

Fionnuala from the support team here. Thanks for your questions :)

I'm afraid that at the moment, it's not possible to use the new Gallery templates to create a RSS campaign, I'm really sorry about that. I've added a vote on your behalf to our feature wish list - if we are able to go ahead with that, we'll be able to let you know.

That being said, it is possible to create your own custom template for use with RSS campaigns. We have a great example template which you can use as a basis for your design here, so feel free to download that template and give it a try.

Or, if you have a custom template setup and ready to go already, check out this guide for help with importing it into your account.

If you run into any issues, feel free to drop us a line at support and we'll be happy to help!

Get in touch with us on Twitter:
We're also on Facebook:

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free