rssitemlink and VML

Hello,

I would like to use the tag rssitemlik to generate a rounded "read more" link.
I used this tool : http://buttons.cm/  to get this html :

<div><!--[if mso]>
  <v:roundrect xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" href="" style="height:40px;v-text-anchor:middle;width:100px;" arcsize="50%" strokecolor="1e3650" fillcolor="#158952">
    <w:anchorlock/>
    <center style="color:#ffffff;font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:bold;">More</center>
  </v:roundrect>
<![endif]--><a href=""
style="background-color:#158952;border:1px solid 1e3650;border-radius:20px;color:#ffffff;display:inline-block;font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:bold;line-height:40px;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;width:100px;-webkit-text-size-adjust:none;mso-hide:all;">More</a></div>

I updated this code like this :

<div><!--[if mso]>
  <v:roundrect xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word"style="height:40px;v-text-anchor:middle;width:100px;" arcsize="50%" strokecolor="1e3650" fillcolor="#158952">
    <w:anchorlock/>
    <rssitemlink>
    <center style="color:#ffffff;font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:bold;">More</center>
    ¨</rssitemlink>
  </v:roundrect>
<![endif]--><span href=""
style="background-color:#158952;border:1px solid 1e3650;border-radius:20px;color:#ffffff;display:inline-block;font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:bold;line-height:40px;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;width:100px;-webkit-text-size-adjust:none;mso-hide:all;"><rssitemlink></rssitemlink></span></div>

When i insert the tag rssitemlink in the VML code, it is not converted, and if i wrap this code, in a <rssitemlink> , the generated code is not correct..

Could you give me the correct code to get rounded button, with link generated from <rssitemlink> tag ?

Thanks you,

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098