rssitemlink and VML

Hello,

I would like to use the tag rssitemlik to generate a rounded "read more" link.
I used this tool : http://buttons.cm/  to get this html :

<div><!--[if mso]>
  <v:roundrect xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" href="" style="height:40px;v-text-anchor:middle;width:100px;" arcsize="50%" strokecolor="1e3650" fillcolor="#158952">
    <w:anchorlock/>
    <center style="color:#ffffff;font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:bold;">More</center>
  </v:roundrect>
<![endif]--><a href=""
style="background-color:#158952;border:1px solid 1e3650;border-radius:20px;color:#ffffff;display:inline-block;font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:bold;line-height:40px;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;width:100px;-webkit-text-size-adjust:none;mso-hide:all;">More</a></div>

I updated this code like this :

<div><!--[if mso]>
  <v:roundrect xmlns:v="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word"style="height:40px;v-text-anchor:middle;width:100px;" arcsize="50%" strokecolor="1e3650" fillcolor="#158952">
    <w:anchorlock/>
    <rssitemlink>
    <center style="color:#ffffff;font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:bold;">More</center>
    ¨</rssitemlink>
  </v:roundrect>
<![endif]--><span href=""
style="background-color:#158952;border:1px solid 1e3650;border-radius:20px;color:#ffffff;display:inline-block;font-family:sans-serif;font-size:13px;font-weight:bold;line-height:40px;text-align:center;text-decoration:none;width:100px;-webkit-text-size-adjust:none;mso-hide:all;"><rssitemlink></rssitemlink></span></div>

When i insert the tag rssitemlink in the VML code, it is not converted, and if i wrap this code, in a <rssitemlink> , the generated code is not correct..

Could you give me the correct code to get rounded button, with link generated from <rssitemlink> tag ?

Thanks you,

200,000 companies around the world can't be wrong.

From Australia to Zimbabwe, and everywhere in between, companies count on 
Campaign Monitor for email campaigns that drive real business results.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098