Email Tracking Statistics in Salesforce Not Updating

Hello,

We have been utilizing the sync between Campaign Monitor and SalesForce for a few months now and loving it! Unfortunately, the Email Tracking Statistics has stopped updating on the SalesForce side with the latest campaign info. The Subscriber List info is still being updated, just not the Campaign info. I have tried running the sync, disconnecting and reconnecting the services, but the issue still continues.

Is there anything we can do on our end to resolve this? Are other users experiencing this? Is there anything CM can do on their end to help us resolve this? We would love to get this functionality to work once more to empower our sales team to view up to date data on our Campaigns. Any information on this subject would be very helpful!

Thank you,
Vanessa

Mercer, 11 months ago

Hi there Vanessa,

Thanks so much for emailing about this and for your great question! I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I would love to help more with this, but it might be good to get a bit more information from you. Would you mind reaching out to support@campaignmonitor.com with the following information:

1. Whether the campaign statistics that you are not seeing in Salesforce are from a sent campaign that you have linked with Salesforce through Campaign Monitor for SFDC and, if so, could you let us know the name of the Campaign?
2. Could you send us the Org ID for the SFDC Org that you are working with: https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewSolution?id=000006019&language=en_US
3. And could you please grant us temporary access to your SFDC account so that our support team can take a look at what might be going down? The following steps will help you to grant us access:
# Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner of the screen next to Help & Training.

# Click My Settings.

# In the quick find type "Grant" and then select Grant Account Login Access

# In the "Access Duration" field next to "Campaign Monitor Support" please set to 1 week of access

# Let us know in the email to support that you have taken these steps.

Thanks!

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098