app.campaignmonitor.com offline?

Hi - is anyone else having problems logging in to campaign monitor? Or is it just me? Help!

Blueliner, 9 years ago

Yes, I am! Been trying to log-in for about 10 minutes.

Ben Ben, 9 years ago

Hi Sarah,

We're having some problems with a server at the moment which is causing the problems your experiencing. The data center team are looking at the server right now and should have this back online in a few minutes.

This is the same server that gave us problems a few days ago, so we'll be working with our hosting team on options of getting a new machine in place to replace the current server that is obviously having some problems.

I'm very sorry for this inconvenience, it's completely unacceptable.

I'll post again as soon as the server is back online.

wschwaber, 9 years ago

I cannot log in either.

Eric Gordon, 9 years ago

Yep. Down here too. Contact form, as well.

(Sorry to keep you up!)

Ben Ben, 9 years ago

OK, we're back online guys. Once again, we're very sorry about this.

We use high quality hardware backed by a great team at the data center to avoid these problems, but you all know how painful computers can be at times.

We're actually in the middle of improving the redundancy of our servers - in a few weeks you wouldn't have even noticed that this server went offline.

SarahDaisy, 9 years ago

Thanks Ben, really appreciate the speedy attention to the problem.

Ben Ben, 9 years ago

The data center team are quite certain they have found the root of the problem, which is great news, but it will require a reboot of this particular server. To cause the least amount of disruption possible we'll be performing this update at 1am Central time (see this in your own timezone), and the downtime will be limited to a minute or two.

Thanks for your understanding during this difficult time.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098