As all of you PHP developers are probably well aware, the existing PHP library for interacting with the Campaign Monitor API is not up-to-date with the recent additions to the API.
I've just finished testing some updates that I've made to Kaiser Shahid's work and uploaded it to Google Code.
Take a look at Campaign Monitor PHP.
If anybody would like to test it and give me feedback then that would be great. You should just be able to use it in place of Kaiser's version.
Pixel Fusion (www.pixelfusion.co.nz)
Awesome stuff Keri, we'll be checking it out and will give you feedback on anything we spot. Great stuff for getting it up on Google Code too. Generosity like that blows us away - you rule.
It doesn't work. :(
It works now. Because I fixed it. :)
I'd like to be a part of the Google Code project so that I can contribute my enhancements.