Wordpress plugin for Campaign Monitor

Is there a Wordpress plugin for Campaign Monitor? If not, is there some other word to have email signups on a Wordpress site? Thanks.

Dave Dave, 8 years ago

Hi Brandante,

We don't have a Wordpress plugin you can just drop into your blog, but we do provide the HTML code for a signup form that you can easily drop into your blog's source code. This will then automatically add any subscribers to your Campaign Monitor list.

relish27, 7 years ago

Dave, can you point out where that HTML code is?

Sherman, 7 years ago

If i'm not mistaking you can find the html code for the signup form in your admin panel > manage subscribers > edit/or create a new list > on the right side you will see 'Capturing and processing' just go to 'Create a subscribe form' to create your html.

Hope this helps.

quena, 7 years ago

Has anybody looked at this WP subscriber form plugin?

Stig Stig, 7 years ago

Hi quena,

The plugin you're linking to doesn't actually integrate with Campaign Monitor, it just has the same name.

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
Dave Dave, 7 years ago

Quena, Stig's right, the current version of that plugin isn't for Campaign Monitor. BUT, you'll be pleased to know the developer is hard at work on a new version that does work directly with Campaign Monitor. It's sounding very cool too, so we'll announce it on the blog as soon as it's available.

While you're at it, make sure you check out their very cool WordPress e-commerce plugin:

collectiv, 7 years ago

I purchased Instinct's e-commerce plugin with the hope that it would integrate with campaign monitor. Any news on this? We're working on this site: http://AgeWise.tv

WebMember, 7 years ago

We have a bridge plug-in to integrate CM with WordPress, Joomla and PHPBB3. You will need our membership software WebMember to do that. If you are interested, please visit http://www.phpmembers.com/plug-ins.html

Our website is powered by WebMember, Joomla, WordPress and PHPBB3. And when you register, your email will be added to a CM subscribers list. Feel free to try on it. :-)

Membership Software to integrate CM with Joomla, WordPress, PHPBB3, Paypal, etc.
- PHPMembers Membership Software
nebest, 6 years ago

Thanks Dave!
...I understand how to generate the html. My question is: where in WordPress do I insert the html so the subscriber form can be included in the header of every blog page?

tpetty, 6 years ago

I would also like to know where to post the HTML for a subscriber form into one of my sidebars. Can anyone help?

Thanks ,

tpetty, 6 years ago

I figured it out! You can add a "raw HTML" plugin, enter your campaign monitor subscriber form html and stick the widget into your sidebar!

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free