Difference between an "Exact Target" solution and Campaign Monitor

Hello -

We are currently using Exact Target - which is a bit expensive, and I'm wondering what the big differences between a solution like that and Campaign Monitor are...  and I'm wondering if we should switch.... Due to the price difference, I'm guessing we'll lose *some* features (perhaps not?) - but maybe we don't need those features and it would be good to know the big differences, and anyone has used both?

Thanks!

Tom

Stig Stig, 8 years ago

Hi Tom!

Really, the best way to find out is to give it a test drive. You can sign up for free, and you don't pay for campaigns with less than 5 recipients.

That way, you can try all the features without any risk (although the brilliant reports are a lot more exciting with a real campaign and several subscribers).

Stig

The Campaign Monitor Blog – HTML email smarts to go with your good looks.
Dave Dave, 8 years ago

Couldn't have said it better myself Stig. Tom, I encourage to create an account and have a look around, and if you have any specific questions at all about the features we offer, leave a note here or get in touch with our support team.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098