Resend to soft bounced addresses

Hello,

Is it possible to re-send a mailing to addresses that returned a soft bounce (full mailbox) after a few weeks supposing their mailbox is cleaned out?

Grtz,

Bart

Diana Diana, 8 years ago

Hey Bart, you can't do it automatically, but you could create a new list with those individuals who soft bounced either with a soft bounce - mailbox full or all of them (which could have bounced for various reasons) and re-send the campaign to that list in a few weeks.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
rob.gevers, 7 years ago

I think this solution isn't a right one....it messes up your results (2 campaign results) and how to deal with unsubscribers??? The original subscriber list is growing......i don't want to manually  unsubscribe every unsubscriber from campaign  2 for campaign 1

Diana Diana, 7 years ago

Rob,

Unsubscribes are dealt with automatically and would be removed from your list no matter what campaign they request being removed from, so that wouldn't matter. You are right that it would cause two sets of campaign results though, unfortunately that's unavoidable.

~*~~*~~*~~*~
D. Potter
Campaign Monitor
LisaK, 5 years ago
Diana :

Hey Bart, you can't do it automatically, but you could create a new list with those individuals who soft bounced either with a soft bounce - mailbox full or all of them (which could have bounced for various reasons) and re-send the campaign to that list in a few weeks.

How do you create a new list from the bounces? I have 112 addresses in my bounce list, can I export them or, is there something I can click to make it save all of these addresses into a new list?

Lisa

roshodgekiss roshodgekiss, 5 years ago

Yes, you can export the addresses in your bounce list, then re-import them as a new list. Goto Reports > Campaign Snapshot > Bounce Summary, then at the bottom of the window, click 'Export all soft/hard bounces as...' to download the list.

Get in touch with us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/campaignmonitor
We're also on Facebook: http://facebook.com/campaignmonitor
colleen, 5 years ago

Thanks Diana for an ideas. It's really helpful.

Join 200,000 companies around the world that use Campaign Monitor to run email marketing campaigns that deliver results for their business.

Get started for free
1-888-533-8098