Kickstart your career by joining Campaign Monitor’s world-class Support team! We love our customers and enjoy helping them and pride ourselves on 97% customer satisfaction.
You are looking to get your foot in the door of an amazing, fast-growing company. You feel passionate about excellent customer service and doing what it takes to help each customer become successful with our app. You are a quick and eager learner, comfortable with web technology, and write clearly and with a personable voice. You are willing to jump on the phone or chat with a customer when email communication just isn’t working out. You should feel comfortable working remotely and communicate continually with your teammates via online channels such as slack, wikis, and email. You are not allergic to exclamation points and smiley faces! :)
There are many growth opportunities for this position. Apply now to get your foot in the door of one of the best companies to work for in the world!
What will you be doing?
- Learn the ins and outs of Campaign Monitor’s application
- Help our customers with queries over email and social channels
- Answer customers in a timely, efficient, accurate, and friendly manner. Initially, you will be replying to questions via email, but you will field phone calls as well
- Know when to hand off or escalate cases as needed
What does a strong candidate look like?
- At least 1-year experience working in customer service
- Techinically Savvy
- Experience providing phone support
- An expert at solving complex issues
- Great written communication skills
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent at multi-tasking and managing a varied workload
What Are The Perks and Benefits?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Provided with the appropriate equipment
- Flexible work hours and vacation (we believe in the importance of work-life/personal-life balance)
- Regular team meetups via “Culture Club” activities
- Paid time off to volunteer in our community
- Remote based or via the London office or both!
Who Are We?
More than 150,000 amazing companies of all shapes and sizes rely on Campaign Monitor to manage their email marketing, but there are many more customers we have not met yet. Our recent round of $250 million in funding will help us fix that!
At Campaign Monitor, you will be joining a team of smart and passionate people to solve challenging and interesting problems using the latest technologies. You will have your dream computer setup, daily catered meals, and comprehensive benefits. You will also take part in fun and engaging team events, enjoy a training budget to make sure you are always learning and growing, and have the opportunity to give back to your community with time dedicated to volunteer hours and philanthropy work.
Campaign Monitor was recently recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine for having a top 10 best company culture -San Francisco, and by Business Weekly Review (BRW) as one of the top 10 Best Places to Work – Australia