When: November 5 at 9 am PT | 12 pm ET
Many nonprofits exhaust themselves trying to film, email, post, and tweet their way into fundraising, often without a baseline of what actually works. But most are left with that very question: What really works when it comes to donor communication and nonprofit marketing?
With findings from a recent research study on donor communication, Qgiv and Campaign Monitor partner to uncover five data-backed tactics that you can employ quickly to make the most of your nonprofit’s marketing strategy.
Here are five key takeaways you’ll learn:
- How to get donors to give outside their routine
- Email practices that actually get more from fundraising
- Upgrades for your campaign pages
- Using story to power every message
- How to mobilize donors and supporters