Donuts and coffee. Hall and Oates. Movies and popcorn. Just like your CRM and ESP, the best pairs are great tools on their own, but powerhouses when combined.
Join Campaign Monitor and Beaufort 12 as we explore how to make the most of Salesforce and your ESP with Salesforce Ben’s Lucy Mazalon and Barbara Christensen, Salesforce MVP.
Whether you’re a beginner or expert, a business or nonprofit, you’ll leave with real ideas that will help you get better marketing results and save time. You don’t have to be a Campaign Monitor to attend; these tips are applicable regardless of the email service provider you use.
Conversion Conversations is a unique multi-day learning experience, with special courses and interactive sessions to suit anyone.
Register for the events that interest you most, and come ready to learn and ask questions!
April 13 – Session 1
Keynote: CRM + ESP: How to Amplify Growth With Marketing’s Most Powerful Duo
- 1:00 PM Welcome
- 1:10 PM Opening Keynote with Lucy Mazalon from Salesforce Ben
- 1:40 PM Fireside Chat + Q&A with Lucy Mazalon and Ross Layton
Growing Donations and Achieving Your Mission
- 2:00 PM Welcome
- 2:10 PM Tips and guidance for nonprofits with Barbara Christensen, Salesforce MVP
- 2:40 PM Hands-on demonstration
- 3:00 PM Office hours
April 14 – Session 2
Integration 101: Fundamentals for Your CRM + ESP Connection
- 12:00 PM Welcome
- 12:10 PM Getting started with your integration with Ros Hodgekiss, Campaign Monitor & Ross Layton, Beaufort 12
- 12:40 PM Hands-on demonstration
- 1:00 PM Office hours
April 15 – Session 3
Advanced Uses of Your Salesforce and Email Integration
- 1:00 PM Welcome
- 1:10 PM Advanced tips and next steps with Amy Mulder, Multiple Sclerosis Limited
- 1:40 PM Hands-on demonstration
- 2:00 PM Office hours
*All times listed are in Eastern Time
Each day of Conversion Conversations will be concluded with an interactive office hours session where you can get hands-on guidance from Salesforce and email experts.
You’ll get invitations to office hours in your email after registering, we hope you’ll join us for at least one of them!
Duration: 90 minutes