What we need from you:
- Company Name
- Your Name
- Billing Address
- What's the URL of your Campaign Monitor account (if known)?
- Are you applying on behalf of one of your clients?
- If Yes, which client [company name] are you applying on behalf of
- Tax exempt entities: (i.e. government agencies, qualified non-profits and religious institutions) are required to submit a signed Certificate of Exemption.
- Partners and resellers: may opt to submit a signed Blanket Certificate of Resale that we will maintain on file.
If you believe you qualify for an exemption but do not have the above documentation, please make appropriate representations to your state’s government. If you require advice on whether the exemption is available to you, please consult with your tax advisor.
Once we have reviewed your documents and determined appropriate status, we will update our records and issue invoices to you on a sales tax-exempt basis.
You understand that it is against the law to provide a false tax exemption certificate and/or resale certificate. You represent and warrant that the information and any exemption certificates you have provided to us are truthful and accurate. You acknowledge and agree that you will be solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of any information and/or any exemption certificates you provide to us. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any penalties, sanctions, liabilities, settlements, and expenses resulting from or related to any false or inaccurate information or certifications provided to us.